Thursday, September 01, 2005

D's Six-Month Checkup

Today we went to see Declan's doctor, Dr. Wesley Glazner. We love Dr. G, mostly because he'll spend as much time with us as we need. His first question is always, "What questions do you have for me?"

This was Declan's six-month checkup. I was curious to see how much he weighed and how long he'd gotten. I try to measure with my handy-dandy tape measure from time to time, but I'm never sure if I get it just right. He's quite the squirmer, you know.

So here's what we discovered:

Length: 27.5 inches (75th percentile)
Weight: 16 lbs. 2 ozs (less than 50th percentile)
Head: 50th percentile (I didn't catch the measurement)

Shocking. The numbers indicate Declan is long and skinny. I'm stunned.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home