Monday, August 14, 2006

The Adamses of Virginia

Just about every summer, the Adams Family of Alexandria, Virginia heads to Houston to see their kinfolk and to get some of that fabulous hot weather. Since we's all but kin with them-uns, some representation of Team Letton McCabe makes the 160-mile journey to get in our Adams time. This year, it was just me (Libba) and Declan. We had lots of fun in some fairly toney spots, from the River Oaks Country Club for dinner to the Houston Racquet Club to swim in their new, fabulous pool.

On this occasion, Declan was sporting his long-sleeved, full UV-protection bathing suit that William handed down, with matching hat. Say no more!




Here I am with my two children: Tindall, who was my first child (though Jennifer bore her), and Declan, in his fab bathing suit. (Did I mention the matching hat?)




Everyone had a good time. By the way, if Jennifer looks preoccupied, it's because she has three kids. You'd look busy, too.









If you're wondering where are the pictures of Augusta, who was born in March, I regretfully admit to having taken no photos of her. I don't know what got into me. It's just that whenever I had the chance, I held her in my own arms instead of pointing the camera at her. She is a gorgeous, happy, and yummy little baby. She looks a lot like her brother William, and does an awful lot of smiling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home